Getting out of bed. Using the toilet. Bathing. Routine personal care for most of us. But to an elderly person with limited mobility, the basic activities of daily living are a struggle.
Even when you are in good health, you may not be able prepare meals, do housework or even manage medications.
If you or a loved one no longer find these activities of daily living easy to manage, then LarLin HomeCare personal care services are a solution.
Personal Care Services
Our home care workers assist you with numerous tasks and help you get around so those basic things are no longer a struggle. LarLin personal care services include:
- Support your morning and bedtime routines – from lending a steady hand to help you get out of bed, to help with grooming, dressing and preparing nutritious meals, we help your day start and end the right way.
- Bathing and personal hygiene – A bath or shower can be dangerous or even impossible for an elderly person. But good hygiene influences good health. Our caregivers assist clients with bathing and showering and eliminate the fall risks. We also assist with oral hygiene, shaving, grooming and more.
- Dressing and personal appearance – If it’s sweat pants to lounge around the house or a shirt and tie or hair style for a special event, we help your family member look their best.
- Transferring – From bed to a wheelchair or elsewhere in your home or even into a car, LarLin HomeCare workers are trained to assist your loved one
- Help with toilet use – our homecare workers provide respectful toileting assistance.
Instrumental Activities Of Daily Living
Plus, we go beyond the normal activities of daily living to include essential household activities such as:
- Handling transportation
- Preparing meals
- Social assistance
- Medication assistance
- Housework and basic home chores
From basic to complex, LarLin HomeCare provides personal care services designed to meet your specific needs. Contact us to learn how we can assist your family.